½ c. butter, softened
¾ c. non-fat sour cream
½ c. egg substitute
1 t. vanilla
1 c. sugar
¼ c. non-fat plain Greek yogurt
¼ c. unsweetened applesauce
½ c. brown sugar,packed
1 t. baking powder
2 c. all-purposeflour
1 t. baking soda
Streusel: 1 t. cinnamon, ¼ c. brown sugar
Glaze: 2 T. non-fat milk, 1 c. powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 10” Bundt pan by greasing with butter flavored Crisco and dusting with 1 T. flour.
2. Blend butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add sour cream, egg substitute, applesauce, yogurt and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the batter bowl and blend until combined.
4. Pour ½ the batter into the Bundt pan and carefully spread to cover the entire bottom of the pan. Mix the streusel and sprinkle on top of the batter in the Bundt pan. Cover with the remaining batter.
5. Bake in warm oven for 45-50 minutes, or a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
6. Loosen the cake and invert on serving platter. Make the glaze by combining the ingredients and stirring until smooth and thick. Drizzle over cooled cake.