Your reservation can be booked by calling 570-253-5573. Our vacation home availability can be checked by viewing the reservation calendar. While we make every effort to keep this up to date, the availability display is not “real-time”. Please call 570-253-5573 or email at email@example.com with any special concerns.
Due to our limited availability, reservations can be cancelled up to 60 days before arrival without incurring fees. Cancellations within 60 days prior to your arrival will be charged the full rate reservation rate.
We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is limited to outside areas only.
We do not have boarding facilities, and can not accommodate pets.
Our normal check-in hours are between 4-6, other times can be arranged during reservations.
Regular check-out time is 11:00, other times can be arranged.
ADA Website Compliance Policy
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Honesdale, PA. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you.
421 Wayne St. Rte. 670
Honesdale, PA 18431
Owners: Jonathan Beaton & Kelsey Franjione
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://jamesmanninghouse.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features here. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support